Best Shot Monday: Meet Cobra!

Cobra_A1072370

We were home in Jacksonville this past weekend cleaning up from Hurricane Irma so I squeezed in a little shelter time. This handsome fella is Cobra! I actually photographed him earlier in September and I spent some time with him while I was up there Saturday. He's a mid-to-large sized male about 2 years old, and he loves, loves, loves tennis balls! He's working on getting two in his mouth at one time, and I’m sure he’ll figure it out soon! He walks well on his leash and sits sweetly for treats, and he's just another example of the amazing pets you can find at your local animal shelter. Cobra is available for adoption at Jacksonville's Animal Care and Protective Services, 2020 Forest Street in Jacksonville.  Adopt a shelter pet!  

No comments: