Best Shot Monday: Kyle and Violet

Kyle

Meet the amazing Kyle, above! There were no dogs that needed photos on Friday, so I tackled the cats again. Boy, if I didn't already have two cats at home, Kyle would have come home with me Friday afternoon. He was such a dream! So sweet and affectionate, and so adorable! After I took his photo, he started reaching for my shoulder, so I bent down a bit and let him crawl aboard.  My Pete is a shoulder cat.  Kyle would have been happy for me to just stay that way for a while so he could just sit on my shoulders and let the other volunteers admire him. I knew he'd be adopted quickly, and sure enough, he was adopted this weekend.

Violet

Sweet little Violet, above, was in the cat kennel next to Kyle. She's also very affectionate and a little more rambunctious than the laid-back Kyle. And she's still available for adoption at the City of Tallahassee Animal Service Center!

No comments: