Best Shot Monday: Eyeing Dinner

Pete eyeing lizard

I walked into my bedroom this afternoon when I got home from work and found Pete fixated in the windowsill. It took me a while to find what he was looking at, and he certainly wasn't getting out of my way for me to get a better view, but finally the little green lizard peeked his head around the corner of the outside window frame. Ah ha! And Pete was so fixated that I was able to go into the other room, get my camera, and come back and he still hadn't moved.

You certainly can't tell by reading this blog lately, but we have been busy around here!  Sarah and I have been working in our Documented Life Project journals, and I've been prepping for the Springtime Tallahassee Arts Jubilee, which is this Saturday. I'm still struggling with finding a good spot to photograph my mixed media and jewelry work here in our house in Tallahassee, and with as much work travel as I have on the weekend, it's hard to find the time to squeeze it in! I need to take a few days off here to get some photo work done!

No comments: