Best Shot Monday: Meet Marie!

Marie_A924276 
Meet Marie! I photographed her at the shelter this morning during playgroup, and she demanded a feature. :-) Normally I don't try to photograph a dog during playgroup because it's really difficult to photograph just one dog in there, much less keep the attention of one dog. I was trying to photograph a couple other dogs this morning, and Marie demanded center spotlight every time. I have about 30 shots of Marie and, oh, just one or two of the dogs I actually went in there to photograph. She seemed to be saying, "I'm here! I'm here! You can take my picture! Here, take it again! And again! Here, try this side! I think it's my best side!" What a sweet love bug of a girl. Loves people, loves other dogs.

Marie is available for adoption at Jacksonville's Animal Care and Protective Services, 2020 Forest Street in Jacksonville's Riverside area.  Her ID number is A924276. She is listed as a seven-month old Labrador Retriever mix, and today she is in one of the featured pet rooms.  She's been at the shelter since April 22.  The shelter is open Tuesday-Sunday this week, 10am-6pm Tuesday-Saturday, and Noon-4pm Sunday. Because we are at capacity, adoptions are free this week!  Just pay the cost of the $20 city license fee (and even some of those are sponsored)!  

No comments: