Tuesday Treasury Shout Out: VintageChic Images

Tuesday Treasury 2-11-14 
It's been a long while since I've done a Tuesday Treasury Shout Out, so I thought this absolutely stunning treasury created by Sylvia Cook of VintageChic Images would be the perfect one to get me back in the groove. Isn't this gorgeous!? I'm so ready for the beach! Thank you Sylvia for including my Across the Pass photo, third row first spot. Click here to view this treasury on Etsy in all its clickable glory. Sylvia is also an amazing photographer! This is one of my favorites of hers below, found here.

Gorgeousness from Sylvia Cook

2 comments:

Sylvia Cook Photography said...

Thank you Kelly for the shout out here on your blog!

Quiltin' Mama said...

I like all the summery watery colors of the photos at -12 today I need all the summer thoughts I can muster.