The Moments: Day 1

Oct 1, my shoes! #themoments

"I still have my feet on the ground.  I just wear better shoes." ~ Oprah Winfrey 

I have been following along on Tammy Garcia's blog Daisy Yellow for a few years now. Tammy is a wealth of inspiration! You'll see her over in my sidebar on my "Friends and Inspirations" list. Tammy just put out a new challenge called The Moments, which calls for capturing a moment a day for the month of October. Given that I failed miserably at my 365 Project last year (yes, I'm still claiming that it was my knee surgery that got me off track!), I was a bit hesitant to take this on at first, but since it's just a simple Instagram-a-day picture, nothing that involves hooking up the old Nikon and downloading photos, I thought I just might give it a try. The first challenge! I had to open an Instagram account!

Instagram account opened!  So here's my first moment. These shoes I'm wearing today are long-time favorites. If I could have peep-toed Mary Janes in every color, I would.  Play along with us!  Find the details here.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Oh that sounds fun! I'm going to play along.

Kelly Warren said...

Thanks, Tammy! Glad you want to play, Karen!