Best Shot Monday: Happy Birthday to the Daily Dose of Awesomeness!

Sarah and Olivia 10!

Today is my girls' 10th birthday.  That old age question is so true: Where the heck does the time go!?  These girls have blessed my life far more than I could have ever imagined.  They are funny, smart, caring, sweet, thoughtful, beautiful and everything a mama could ever hope for. I am truly blessed.

As this 10th birthday has been approaching, I've felt like that they have blossomed so quickly into such amazing young ladies.  I just had my 30 year high school reunion July 20.  It was so interesting to reunite with old friends, many of whom had kids right out of high school, so now their children are in college or beyond.  And here I am with my twin 10-year-old miracles.  I wish I could stop time. 

I blogged about their arrival back here.  Sarah and Olivia, you are my heart.

No comments: