Furry Face of the Week: My Isabelle!

Sunset Izzy-72

Happy Monday!  I realized that I'm always sharing photos of my shelter pups, but I haven't shared a picture of Isabelle with you in years. Here she is last week enjoying the sunset off the back deck. Remember this cute little puppy?  Quite a change, huh? She'll be six this summer (and no, like most chocolate labs, she doesn't miss a meal). 

We're on Spring Break this week so we hope to be doing a lot of playing!  I'm sure we'll take Izzy and Molly to the beach at some point this week.  The month of April for me is the craziest month I've had in quite some time, so I'll have to spend some of this week getting prepared.  I have the Springtime Tallahassee Arts Jubilee April 6, our state Student Government Conference in Orlando April 11-14, One Spark April 17-21, and a wedding to photograph April 20 in the midst of One Spark.  (Here's my One Spark project page all ready to roll.)  The last weekend in April, I plan to do nothing but lay on the couch and veg all weekend. What are you up to this week?

No comments: