Project 365: March 21-27

The campus where I work is located right next to one of Jacksonville's oldest and prettiest historic districts, so this week, I thought I'd take you on a tour of some of my favorite entryways. The girls and I just finished reading Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and are now on Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator (who knew there was more to the story?!?!...boxed set here!), so I couldn't help but Wonkify the pictures a little bit!
3-27
 I've always loved the purple shutters on this house.

3-26
This one looks like a fairy house.

3-25
Love the bright red orange door here. It's right next door to the fairy house above.

3-24
This one is on another street.  Love the old stone look.

3-23
How about this for an entryway!?  This house has been one of my very
favorites for as long as I can remember.

3-22
A more colonial look.

3-21
And more pretty stone and wire work.
 
Thanks for stopping in! Click here for all my Project 365 posts.

1 comment:

jacqueline said...

Dearest sweeet Kelly, oh my your neigborehood is so beautiful! I really love love that gorgeous purple shutters and that fairy house looks wonderful too! Have a lovely merry happy week and happy april! Love to you!