Project 365: January 25-31

1-25-12

January 25: Took the girlies to Chick-fil-A for dinner. Have you ever noticed the pretty yellow flowers on all the tables?

1-26-12

January 26: My yard is currently in need of some work, but it is producing some nice sweet dandelions. Does this one remind any one other than me of Horton and Whoville?

1-27-12

January 27: Sarah taking a twirl in the back yard. I love the movement in this shot. :-)

1-28-12

January 28: We went to Gainesville this weekend to visit my former student and sweet friend/adopted daughter Courtney (I have quite a few adopted daughters!). While there, we visited the Florida Museum of Natural History and its beautiful butterfly garden. This particular beauty was rather attracted to Sarah's bright purple shoes and hot pink laces. It crawled all over her foot, and she eventually had to swing her leg to get it off of her. It was rather attached!

1-29-12

January 29: Another shot from our weekend visit to Gainesville, this one of a pretty little camelia in Livvie's hand. This is at the Dudley Farm, a great little place to visit!

1-30-12

January 30: We pass by this cow pasture on the way to taking the girls to school every morning. Some of the cows are more interested in having their photo taken than others! When we pulled up to the fence, there were three black cows right along the fence, but they took off right as we pulled up. This brown gal, however, gave us a nice pose. The sky was really hazy so I added one of Kim Klassen's wonderful textures to this shot.

1-31-12

January 31: Sarah and Olivia participated in the 2nd and 3rd grade music program tonight! Their class did a skit that included a salute to Steve Irwin. I love this little sideways glance Sarah gave me.

That's it for the week!  Click here to view other Project 365 posts.

4 comments:

Jen @ By Jen ❤️ said...

Your photos are gorgeous! I did a 365 project last leap year (making it 366, I suppose). It is wonderful to have and look back on but I do remember it being quite the challenge to keep up with. Keep it up because you won't regret it.

Garage said...

Wow,Flowers are look really different and attractive.Flowers make garden beautiful and amazing.

pauline said...

your photos (and girls!) are beautiful...
I also love the name "happy shack". :-)
and yes, i though of Horton & Whoville as soon as i saw that gorgeous dandelion! Amazing... xoxo

Becky Shander said...

What a full life you have...I'm so glad. Happy colorful weekend to you and your lovely family.