Catching My Breath...

Blue Bells Earrings

Happy Thursday to you! We’re still trying to get our bearings after our four-day whirlwind visit to New York City. Combining a work conference with a family trip is a bit of a challenge! Benny didn’t venture very far away from our hotel while I was in workshops and he was solely in charge of the girls, so each day when I finished up, the girls were very much ready to do something fun. And since they were with me, it gave me an excuse to do all the truly touristy things I’ve always wanted to do but haven’t. I highly recommend the night time double decker open top bus tour! We also took the girls on a carriage ride through Central Park on their birthday (just before the highly anticipated visit to FAO Schwartz). I haven’t had a chance to edit our pictures yet, but I hope to get to that this weekend, so I’ll have some to share with you next week.

Tuesday, I took the day off work to get everyone unpacked, do laundry and just catch my breath. It also gave me an opportunity to photograph some newly completed jewelry pieces! I’ve listed 12 new pairs of earrings, six in my Blue Bells series, like the one here, and six in my Pink Ladies series. Hop on over and take a look! Last chance to register for July Free Bling is today!

No comments: