Sketchbook Project Fun Journal: Day 10

Day 10

Were you a Sesame Street kid?  I know I'm dating myself here, but I LOVED Sesame Street as a kid.  And I was so excited when I was able to introduce Sesame Street to my girls.  It gave me an excuse to watch all those old clips from when I was kid.  Sesame Street premiered in 1969.  I was four, and I still remember so many of the characters from those early days.  So, of course, when I came to page 10 in my Fun Journal, the very first thing that popped in my head was "10!!!! Chocolate!!!! Layer Cakes!!!!"  Come on, you guys of a certain age....you know you remember it. Go back and relive it; I promise the song will be stuck in your head for weeks. :-)  Here's the clip.

4 comments:

Kym said...

I love your journal page and that clip. I had forgotten all about that song. But not any more. Thanks for a fun memory.

Karen Faulkner said...

Oh, thanks for taking me back! Great journal page and it's making me hungry for chocolate cake.

ana said...

What a great journal page. & I totally loved sesame street, especially the beatles singing 'letter B"

Kelly Warren said...

Thanks Kym and Karen. Ana, I had to You Tube Letter B to see it again! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fei0SCasFcQ