Front Page Tuesday Treasury Shout Out!: ZiBagz

9-29-10 KellyWarrenPhotoArt


An extra special thank you to ZiBagz for including me in this Etsy treasury that made the front page!  On a whim, I was just zipping through CraftCult and searched my shops and up popped this front pager.  It appeared September 29, so I'm a bit behind in sharing it (aren't I a bit behind in everything?!), but here ya go.  That's Old Hank, third row, second spot. These treasuries have gotten so big I can't get a full screen shot so be sure visit the actual treasury here for direct links to all the items included. 

I'm still far from 100% but I'm slowly on the mend.  I finally beat the alien that had taken up residence in my intestinal tract (mine lasted a full day longer than Livvie's) but I've yet to kick the sinus infection.  Still working on that one!  I will be constantly sucking on cough drops through teaching two classes tonight. Luckily I have a guest speaker in one.  And yes, I have a major arts festival this weekend..Halifax Arts Festival in Daytona Beach, so please say a little prayer for me that all these yuckies are gone by Friday. I'm treating myself to an oceanfront hotel room for the weekend!  

2 comments:

ana said...

yay! congrats. it's such a nice looking treasury :) & hope you are all better by friday.

ana said...

& ps: left you a little award: http://erban.blogspot.com/2010/11/versatile-blogger-award.html

:D