Off to Visit Aunt Livy

We’re off on our annual trek to visit my Great Aunt Olivia for her birthday. She’s 89 this year and still one heck of a poker player. She taught me everything I know! She's the second oldest of four sisters and a brother and the only sibling still living. My Nana was the youngest of the crew. This picture is my Nana (left) and Aunt Livy at my wedding reception 15 years ago! Below are a few posts about Aunt Livy.

Memories of Mom, Nana and Aunt Livy

Last Year’s Preview

The Results of Last Year’s Trip

Pictured with the girls three years ago

Back on Monday!

4 comments:

Mail Art Dramas said...

safe trip. glad your girls will get to celibrate such a milestone with your G-aunt.
Jill

Becky Shander said...

The bond between women is strong and steady - keeping up with these connections regularly helps one stay on course. Have a wonderful visit with your special lady.

chrissy said...

that is a sweet photo to treasure for sure.
how wonderful that your love of her keeps you visiting annually to celebrate her life.
happy birthday aunt olivia.
hugs.
c

Kerri said...

HOpe you had a great weekend of poker playing with Aunt Olivia! :)