Mama's Tired....

It’s been a fun-filled, incredibly tiring five days! Wednesday started with the girls’ birthday activities. Thursday, we spent the day with their summer camp class (all 76 of them) at Adventure Landing Water Park. Friday, I had the morning to get the house cleaned up before DH picked the girls up early from camp. Saturday was the BIG birthday bash with slumber party from 2pm Saturday-10am Sunday morning. And then we finally wrapped up the weekend back at Adventure Landing this afternoon for a friend’s birthday party. Here are couple pictures from the party Saturday. The girls are front and center (Sarah) and back right (Livvie) on the swing, and Livvie is second from left on the slide (believe or not that other little redhead up there is not related!). Okay…Mama’s going to bed now. I have to go back to work tomorrow to get some rest. :-)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

CUTE! They all look so happy! You definitely captured summer in their faces! Your girls are going to remember all that fun forever and it will be worth the exhaustion.

Its funny, I was a summer camp counselor for 5 years during college... and we went on field trips 3 days a week. I always had a group of 7 year olds... about 15 of them ALL to myself. Funny how the idea of kids at a water park exhausts me just thinking about it, when that was my favorite place to take the campers! I think I must be getting old :)

cath c said...

fun! hapy birtday, girls!