Sunny Orange for a Rainy Day

It's been raining for three straight days here in North Florida. Yesterday it was 60 degrees at 1pm...in Florida...in May! Just not right! The river had taken up residence literally in the backyard at high tide this morning, giving us about one foot of water in the yard. Probably be a little higher at high tide this evening. Hopefully this stuff will blow out of here soon! So to brighten your day, here's a sunny little bracelet I finished recently. Still trying to catch up on all my product photography and listings! I'll have this one on the website hopefully the first of next week!

10 comments:

Cristi Baxter Clothier said...

Very pretty Kelly! I've been noticing alot of orange in jewelry lately...

Unknown said...

Cute and cheerful! LOVE it!

Karen Faulkner said...

Bright and beautiful! Love the cheerful orange.

e.beck.artist said...

that is a GORGEOUS bracelet!

cath c said...

a very happy bracelet.

your area was on my news re: weather...we're finally warming up again today...

glassymom said...

Great Bracelet Kelly! I just Love the bright orange!!! Sorry to hear about the flooding, we need the rain so badly here tho. I could certainly do without the cold!! LOL

lori vliegen said...

great bracelet, great color, kelly!! and, i'm with you...i'm ready for this rainy weather to go and play somewhere else! :)

Fannie said...

such a warm and happy bracelet. lovely.

Cat (darklingwoods) said...

I love the orange! It has been soggy hasn't it? I hope it recedes in your area soon!

Guemalde said...

Hello Kelly, Just to tell you that i have e real admiration for all you superb jewelry !! Have a nice day !! Guemalde