Behind the Camera: Dreaming of Neverland

The girlies were in bed asleep by 7pm tonight dreaming of fairies and sparrow men. Late night at Papa’s last night! They spent the night with their granddaddy and Ms. Kat who let them stay up until 10pm. I guess that’s what granddaddies are for, huh? Did you know that male fairies are called sparrow men? We learned that in our fairy book tonight, a beautifully detailed book called In the Realm of the Never Fairies: The Secret World of Pixie Hollow. I highly recommend it if you have little girls in your life who love fairies!

I spent the day at the Riverside Arts Market today. Great day, a little warm, but at least a little breezy and being under the bridge really does wonders with the shade. Set up was a bit hectic, even with DH’s help, since we left my stabilizer bars at home….a must have when I’m hanging photos so DH had to make the trek back to the house. But all in all, it was worth the trip and I had a fairly good day. I have three more Saturdays in June and then I’ll be done for the summer. Just too hot in July and August and I’m ready to have my Saturdays back! I hope you had a lovely day out there in blogland.

3 comments:

Fannie said...

cute tosies! love it.

have fun at your markets. enjoy your weekend.

lori vliegen said...

what a sweet photo!! and i love it that you can see a tiny bit of nail polish on that pinky toe!! so cute, so real! glad you had a good day at the market today! :)

cath c said...

glad you had a good day! love the toes!