Behind the Camera: The Collection is Complete

I was amazingly productive this weekend! Must have been the glorious weather. The girls and I (along with more than 30 of my students) walked in the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation walk Saturday morning, and we went to a birthday party Sunday afternoon. In and around those two events, I also completed 13 new pendants in preparation for the upcoming Riverside Arts Market, and tah dah!, finally finished editing all my Homer Harvey collection photos. Yeah! Read this blog post for the initial story. I’m so happy with the full set! I completed them with the tutorial and texture help of Paul Grand, a wonderful photographer I met on Flickr, and Nesster, another Flickr photographer. They are both incredibly talented. I included one shot for you here. You can see the rest in my Flickr account (kellynwarren). I’ll be listing them in my Etsy store when I figure out the best route for printing, packaging and mailing, hopefully in the next week or two.

3 comments:

Carmen said...

Wow Kelly, this shot is incredible! I love what you've done with it.

I've been trying to figure out the best way to do prints as well and unfortunately investing in a new printer isn't an option right now. I'd love to know what you end up doing.

Namasté,
Carmen

Cristi Baxter Clothier said...

Woohoo! Put me on the waiting list for some of these. I love them!

Regina said...

At first I didn't recognize the subject, but I was instantly drawn to the abstact form and saturated color. When I went back to the original post, I REMEMBERED how much I loved that. Your slideshow is just delicious!
Do you ever sleep?!?!
xo