Spreading the Love!

Many thanks to Cristi over at 2 If By Sea for awarding me the “Spreader of Love” award. How cute is that? Cristi is a fellow Jacksonville girl, fellow lover of Barnaby’s pizza, fellow North Florida Craft Revolution member, and fellow jewelry designer. We have a lot in common! So from here, this is what I’m supposed to do.

Here are the rules:

1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.

2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.

3. Nominate 5 blogs.

4. Put links to their blogs.

5. Leave a message for your nominees.

So! I’d like to share this award with some of my faves (who always make me smile because I love their art!):

Carmen of Distracted Design (whose art I hope to own someday!)

Elizabeth from E Beck Artist (whose art I hope to own someday!)

Aimee from Artsyville (whose art already graces my home!)

Karen from Karen Faulkner Art (whose art already graces my home!)

Janet from CampbellJane (whose art already graces my home….um….five pieces now…!)

3 comments:

Karen Faulkner said...

thanks Kelly, I just did my Spreading the Love post!

Campbell Jane said...

Awww You are so Sweet! Thank you. I will post tomorrow. I can't tell you how much I want to pick up my colored pens too but the black makes it a challenge! Can't wait to see yours.
Many Blessings

Carmen said...

Thank you so much Kelly!!! ♥♥♥