Free Bling Friday Number 51!

It’s Free Bling Friday time! Thought I’d keep you waiting just a little bit today before announcing the Free Bling Big 5-0 winner! And the winner is……Deborah M. from Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida. Congrats, Deborah! Deborah gets her pick from any pair of earrings on my website…once I get it updated this weekend. (It’s been a VERY busy week!) So you guys are reaping the benefits of my busy week this week, too, since this week’s Free Bling is one of my fun little cord pendants. This little flower is perfect for Fall! It hangs on a black leather cord and measures 16-18” with its adjustable sterling lobster clasp. To be eligible to win Free Bling Number 51, simply email me or leave a comment in the comment box by midnight Thursday, September 25, with the subject line FREE BLING and include where you're from. The next winner will be drawn Friday, September 26. Don't want to miss a single Free Bling Friday? Click here to sign up for free weekly email reminders. Click here for the Happy Shack Designs website.

6 comments:

Ricki said...

This pendant is so unique!

Anonymous said...

How cute! Love your products.

J said...

Oooh, I'd love that necklace!
I'm from WPB

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

I haven't been around in a while, I always love seeing what's going on at the happy shack.

Lucid Moon Studio said...

I just came across your blog and enjoyed reading it. I figured I might as well try for some free bling while I’m at it! I live in Indialantic, FL.

Thanks for the giveaway!
Lisa

Dale Anne Potter said...

I just found your blog and am enjoying reading back.....I'd LOVE to win some bling!