Flying Home to Me!

Well, I splurged this week. I purchased some of Cyndia’s earrings a while back, and I had my eye on a necklace like this one for a LONG time…had it saved in my Etsy favorites. I had planned to buy it when I worked up some sales last month, but when I went back to purchase it, it had sold! I was so bummed! So I waited a couple weeks to see if that “I really want that” feeling would wear off, but alas, it didn’t. So I emailed Cyndia and she offered to make me a custom piece, with my birthstone in it at that. It hasn’t arrived at my door just yet, but she sent me this picture. I can’t wait to see it in person! DH always gets on me when I buy jewelry from other designers, but I am certainly not, and don’t ever think I will be, a metal smith with this much talent, so I’m happy to support someone who is! Visit Cyndia’s Etsy store here and her website here.

Hopefully I'll do well at the Riverside Arts Festival this weekend and won't have to worry about my splurge! If you're in town, come see me! I'll be in booth 75.

1 comment:

Nathalanes Place said...

Oooh! That's a beauty. You sure deserve it. Once in a while we do need to think of ourself because if we don't, who will?Have a great day.