Fat Book Entry #8: Famous Women

Here’s my eighth entry for the Fat Book swap. Famous women... thousands of choices! Not sure how I settled on Madonna (I recall “Like a Virgin” being stuck in my head that day), but I felt that my all-time favorite quote fit her perfectly. I have a feeling my entries are really going to stick out in this book since, from what I’ve seen of the others, I am the “crazy color” rebellious girl (not sure if that's good or bad!). For this one, I searched out Madonna pictures on Google and settled on this one since it was such a big, uncluttered shot…you know, so I could add my own clutter. :-) I covered my cardboard with the zebra print paper and then over-stamped the card with hot pink script. From there, I trimmed and layered the photo on some hot pink torn cloth rag paper, added the rhinestones for my trademark bling, and added the quote. I have to admit, I put these last two entries together in one Sunday afternoon marathon, so as usual, I procrastinated until the very last minute! Two more entries to go and then I’ll get to see the whole book.

Like this post? Click here to sign up for free weekly email reminders. Click here for the Happy Shack Designs website!

1 comment:

Karenladd said...

Woo hoo! Great page Kelly! And don't worry, you won't be the only wild-colored one in the batch! My Aged and Tattered background is deep purple! Great use for the zebra print...so perfect with the hot pink!