Headed for the Front Page: Maddox Studios

I met another lovely Etsian late last week, Amanda of CaptureCapeMay. She’s a wonderful photographer! There’s been a lot of talk on the Etsy forums lately about the same artists being featured over and over again on the front page, so Amanda started a thread looking for people who’ve never been on the front page. Heck! Before this past week, I don’t think I’d ever even been included in a treasury, much less on the front page, but as luck would have it, I’ve been in two treasuries this week! I’ll share the second one with you tomorrow. Anywho, Amanda and I have been chatting and we’re going to feature some of these unknown artists on our own blogs, so here’s my first entry. Isn’t this a lovely shot? It’s by Erin over at Maddox Studios. She’s a stay-at-home mom who also makes jewelry; her husband does some illustrating as well. Go take a peek at what they have to offer!

Like this post? Click here to sign up for free weekly email reminders. Click here for the Happy Shack Designs website! My Summer Sale is in progress!

2 comments:

Frau Zinnie said...

Beautiful work! :)

Judi FitzPatrick said...

Wonderful photograph and so nice of you blog-owners to feature lesser known Etsyans.
Peace, Judi